Freestyling's the way to go!!!

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: October 01, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Sun
My overall impression of NCL's Sun is excellent! My cruise was great. Every time I was on an elevator with someone, I would ask about their cruise. Not once did anyone say they were not having a good time. It was always "great', "wonderful", or "couldn't be better." I will be going back! I've already started planning the next cruise with NCL.

The food was wonderful. I loved the Indian cuisine at the buffett.

Loved all the shows. Especially Jo EL Sonnier. AAAA-eeeee!!!!

My child, Ahmed loved this. Cosmo was his counselor. He really enjoyed the program.

Everyone was very friendly and went out of their way to help us. Lorna, David, and Francisca, in the dining room, were amazing. They treated my child as though he were their own.

Kid's corner was too far from our end of the ship for my 78 year old Dad. My 7 year old took in stride. I needed the exercise.

We had an interior deluxe room. I've never had a room that large. I was very happy with it. Our cabin stewards, Budi and Leah were marvelous!

Pros: Being able to go to the evening meal anytime between 5:30pm-10pm

Cons: Kid's corner was at the other end of the ship

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!