Never again!

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

3 Night Pacific Coastal (San Francisco To Vancouver)
Sail Date: May 10, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Sun
Having never been on a cruise before we decided to take a repositioning cruise to try it out. I found the food lackluster but attractively displayed. Breakfast was undercooked with runny scrambled eggs (and I like mine loose), bacon verging on raw (and I like mine soft). The toast was ok, but was not warm enough to melt butter by time I got it. I didn't find one menu item on the list that made me want to go for seconds.

The room was clean but other than the basics service was slow.

Food appeared to be of good quality, but poorly prepaired

The movie theatre was not even letterbox. Looked like a Blockbuster video.

Pros: the end of the monotony

Cons: mediocre food and lame entertainment