Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Bermuda

Excellent Time...Good People.

Sail Date: September 30, 2012

I am not a person who complains alot. I spend a lot of time on vacation and I truly like to enjoy every second of it. I think that vacations (cruises in particular) are what you make of them. I happen to be going with my best friend and trying to relax and have some much needed fun. I thought this ship with this itinerary was perfect!@

Pros: The staff was excellent. JIMBO at the Starbar\, Captain\, Cruise Director all were perfect.

Cons: Need a larger pool area

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

The food could use a little help. I found the jewel to have better food and NCL to be the least exciting menus offered.
JIMBO\, JIMBO\, JIMBO