Lifetime Experience * Fantastic Service!

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 20, 2012
I went on the cruise with my husband, 2.5 year old daughter, my parents, and my in-laws. It was a wonderful family vacation! Everything was excellent. The food was great, the service was impeccable, and it was just simply fun and relaxing!

Being an indian family, the in-laws were able to enjoy good Indian food on the ship for lunch and dinner. This hit the spot for them! Also, they ship was EXTREMELY accomodating in taking requests for special dinner items! It was royalty treatment!

Great shows!

We signed up for the kids club, but unfortunately never used it. My daughter was content enough just enjoying her time at the kiddie pool, and having fun with us. When we went to sign up, the area looked well kept and the kids looked like they were having fun.

We booked an inside stateroom for me, my husband and toddler. There was PLENTY of room - to my surprise!

Pros: Everything!!

Cons: Wished there wasn't extra pricing for speciality restaurants.

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!