Explore Norwegian Star Cabins
Norwegian Star’s stylish accommodations are available in a variety of sizes and configurations to suit every budget. Inside staterooms accommodate two to four passengers and include a sitting area, TV, and two lower beds which convert easily to a queen-sized bed. Norwegian Star also offers oceanview staterooms, where picture windows frame breathtaking sea views, as well as cabins with private balconies. The ship has a variety of full suites, which come with concierge and butler service. Mini-suites are also available. Including suites and mini-suites, nearly 70 percent of Star’s 1,176 passenger cabins have either balconies or ocean views. Room service is available in all cabins.
Looking for a specific cabin?
- Family Oceanview Picture Window Stateroom (O1)
- Oceanview Picture Window Stateroom (OA)
- Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window Stateroom (WP)
- Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window Stateroom (OF)
- Obstructed Oceanview Stateroom (OK)
- Obstructed Oceanview Stateroom (OX)
- Oceanview Porthole Window Stateroom (OO)
- Oceanview Stateroom Guarantee (R2)
- 3-Bedroom Garden Villa (U5)
- Owner's Suite with Double Balcony (QJ)
- Penthouse Suite with Balcony (GG)
- Mini-Suite with Balcony (MX)
- Family Suite (JS)
- Mini-Suite with Balcony (QO)
- Penthouse with Large Balcony (2S)
- Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony (MA)
- Aft-facing Penthouse with Large Balcony (3S)
- Deluxe Owner's Suite (UP)
- 2-Bedroom Family Suite with Balcony (LP)
Find a Cruise on Norwegian Star
*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.