Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

The bund bed don't safe to sleep on

Sail Date: October 12, 2015

First of all, I missing 1 of my favorite shoe after I get back my luggage from the cruise, customer service (who assist me) try to blame on the security at the airport,

but I come there straight from the hotel (I stayed in hotel for 2 days before the cruise). Then on Oct 19 I fell out of bund bed required 9 stitched and 1 day at hospital for CT. I head hurting after that. It's really sad because this is my first cruise and I spend too much money for that.