Great time!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

12 Night Grand Mediterranean (Venice To Barcelona)
Sail Date: May 06, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Spirit

I loved the ship!  Our cabin was very comfortable.  I loved having a balcony.  The crew was very friendly and went out of their way to make everyone feel important and welcome!

The only negative was the constant extra charges for every little thing.  I feel that charging $89.00 for soda for 12 days was extreme!  I understand the charge for alcohol but not soda.  Also, the internet charge was rather excessive.

The crew did a great job with activites!  You could be as busy or as lazy as you wanted.

The food was absolutly fantastic!  I love all of the dining options!  Windows was my favorite.  They made every night special!

The food was over the top great!

The days that we were at sea were filled with many options of fun things to do.

Cruise director and staff did a great job with activities! Many fun thing planned every day!

The staff was friendly and always greeted us with a smile!

The ship was just lovely!

Nice. Comfortable bed. Bathroom was pretty cramped but the stateroom was a comfortable size. The balcony was so nice to just sit out on in the early morning or evening.