Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Just perfect

Sail Date: April 15, 2012

The Spirit is a beautiful and exceptionally clean ship. It is easy to access all areas and the ship is very well maintained. It is a gorgeous ship.

Pros: Everything!

Cons: I have no complaints

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

I loved the freestyle dining. We never had to wait for a table. The food was excellent and the service exceptional. Buffet was the best I have ever had and the chocolate buffet was wonderful
Very clean. Loved the location.
This was the nicest crew I have ever had, especially the dining staff and room stewards. It was also nice that the captain participated in fun activities so that we got to know him.
The mandolin player was the best cruise entertainment that is have ever seen. He was unbelievably talented. However, the magician was the worst.