Just perfect

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Helpful Vote: 1

13 Night Transatlantic Eastbound (New Orleans To Barcelona)
Sail Date: April 15, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
The Spirit is a beautiful and exceptionally clean ship. It is easy to access all areas and the ship is very well maintained. It is a gorgeous ship.

I loved the freestyle dining. We never had to wait for a table. The food was excellent and the service exceptional. Buffet was the best I have ever had and the chocolate buffet was wonderful

The mandolin player was the best cruise entertainment that is have ever seen. He was unbelievably talented. However, the magician was the worst.

This was the nicest crew I have ever had, especially the dining staff and room stewards. It was also nice that the captain participated in fun activities so that we got to know him.

Very clean. Loved the location.

Pros: Everything!

Cons: I have no complaints

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!