A WONDERFUL CRUISE

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 05, 2012
WOW!! We had a wonderful vaction with a great staff aboard the Spirit. Everything was clean and in place. The outgoing staff made it fun to be around them and helped get everyone in a great mood.

I was very pleased with the food, from choices to the quality. All of the dining rooms offered a peaceful setting and were very relaxing. I especially liked the Italian restaurant.

We enjoyed all the shows we made. I did not care for the bingo, too expensive.

I can't imagine a staff being more friendly and outgoing. They made the trip.

The Spirit is a smaller ship which made getting on & off very easy. This also makes it easy to get to know many of the passengers.

Nothing to compare it to, but we were very comfortable.

Pros: Friendly staff

Cons: Price of drinks

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!