Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: January 15, 2012

We hada a wonderful time on our cruise. We felt very pampered, everyone was excepltional in their duties. We had a stewardess named Julie who was exceptionally kind and our cabin was always clean and welcoming. Loved the towel animals too. We felt that our belongings were safe being left in the cabin. I give my highest recommendations to the cruise lines and would not hesitate to go again.

Pros: Variety

Cons: nothing

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

I really liked the spraying of hands upon leaving or entering the ship as well as the food areas.
Clearly loved all the food
Excellent service, as I stated we were on the Spirit, room 6085 and Julie was our Stewardess, she was very attentive to our needs, very polite. All stewards/ess were extremelly polite and kind.
Very friendly, I didn't have a need for help, but I feel confident that they would have gone above and beyond.
I didn't do a lot of entertainment, but hearing friends talk about it, everyone really enjoyed it.