Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Worst cruise ever

Sail Date: September 17, 2010

If this was my first trip with NCL I would never get on one of their ships again. However I have been on many cruises before and have never had this experience. I understand the the weather did not permit us to go to Bermuda but I think we should have been taken somewhere where we could have enjoyed the seven days. Not just roaming around on the ocean for 5 days. The ship never gave us anything extra to make up for the cruise that we paid for and never received. We actually had to pay for a shuttle bus in Florida to get us to a mall. I think the ship should have picked that up. It Wasn't the cost it was the principle. And the short trips that were offered to us were over priced for the amount of time given us.

Pros: nothing

Cons: Not going to Bermuda. Taking us to Port Canaveral . We were allowed off the ship 12 hours during our whole trip

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? No.

being stuck on the ship for so long got over bearing. Other than bingo, the casino or the art auction there really wasn't much else to do but sit in the sun.
The ship is beautiful but really needs a lot of work.
we only ate at the buffet which was pretty good. The first few days was very good but as the week went on the varity didn't change much.
thank god for the balcony. Not much room to move around. The beds were horrible.
The staff was upbeat and always willing to help in any way.