Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Warm cruise in the cold winter

Sail Date: January 01, 2007

We took this cruise as it left from NYC and we could get to the ship without flying. Since it was winter, that alone made for a great trip. I really felt like my wish was their command. No matter what I did or where I went all the staff I encountered tried to anticipate my needs and were always pleasant and helpful. The ship, from my stateroom to the public rooms, was immaculate. We particularly liked that we could dine at anytime we chose, which was usually around 7:00 PM. That time would not have been available if there had been fixed seating. I just wish the variety and quality of the food at dinner in the main restaurants was as good as the service. The ship was full and getting around was sometimes a little difficult, but we were alway able to do everthing we wanted and at the times we wanted.

Pros: Wonderful attitude and helpfulness of entire staff

Cons: Would have preferred a more varied dinner menu

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!