Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Great Time to Be Had

Sail Date: March 01, 2009

The cruise ship experience was great! This was my first cruise and I thoroughly enjoyed everything. The size of the ship was great and my friends and I enjoyed the hot-tub the most. The internet usage fees were a bit expensive and so was the bingo. Also, the daily roomcharge was a bit much...it was my philosophy that since every time you ordered a drink there was a 15% gratutity, the only person you really had left to tip were the room stewards. Overall, this was a great way to spend my Spring Break.

Pros: I loved everything! The chocoholic buffet was great!

Cons: There was one night when the sea was very rough and the ship was very rocky.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

All of the staff on the ship were nice; however I really didn't experience any "above and beyond type services".
My friends and I enjoyed the show. My favorite was the Broadway show followed by the Crew International show. I didn't really enjoy the Second City Comedy show.
Very clean.....hand sanitizer was everywhere!
The food was great...I have never eaten so much in one week! We went to the Asian specialty restaurant one night and I didn't really enjoy it, but everyone else in my party did. While on the cruise I found my new favorite bottle of champange! The food in the main dining rooms was great. Our usual routine was Raffles for breakfast, lunch out and about, snack at the Blue Lagoon, and dinner at Windows or Garden. We all ate to our heart's content1
Our stewards did an excellent job! Our room and bathroom was always clean, and we always had enough towels and etc.