Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Hooked on Cruising? Try this ship

Sail Date: April 02, 2006

Great cruise Director lots of thngs to do.

Pros: Informal or formal your choice

Cons: Lattiude members had to go up and down stairs with there carryone luggage to get onto the ship early

Staff was fantastic.
Needed a larger selection on the menu
Talent show was at a poor time. It should have been later or the last night on the ship. Not many passangers showed.
The bands and dancers were great. I wish I had that much energy!
Needed to keep my drugs cool had to use an ice chest. It was nice that they had one but a refrigerator would have been better
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Very crowded. Went back to the ship to eat, the line was too long
Don't Miss: Nice clean water no waves to knock you over.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Went to a large surf shop... to get son a shirt.. It was just OK, I thought it would be more exciting.
Don't Miss: Space Center