Nice ship, great group of people

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 13, 2017
Ship: Norwegian Sky
Reviewed: 1 month ago
Cruise was great! Would like to see improvement in food quality and cleaner bathrooms but would recommend. Please get volleyball net up as some of us look forward to that. Nastiest scrambled eggs I’ve ever eaten in my life, so runny! 🤢
The ship was wonderful, looked new, clean and very luxurious.

Food was probably the worst part of this vacation, buffet food was plain and not exciting. Main dining toom’s food was ok but nothing to brag about it, unlike other cruise lines.

Some ship activities were not staff directed , which would make it a bit easier to mingle. No volleyball net despite being on activity list. Pools were great but not big enough to accommodate everyone.

Performers were enthusiastic and high energy, would have liked to see different line ups and they seemed to be singing the same songs from previous day.

Staff was friendly, fun and accommodating, in other ships I’ve been too they made me feel like royalty, Norwegian not so much. They were fine, I was just spoiled by previous cruise experiences.

Ship was beautiful and clean. Bathrooms definitely need more attention, often needing toilet paper and cleaning.

Bed was very comfortable, size was as expected, room was clean but my bathroom outlet did not work.

Definitely felt like a booze cruise, would not recommend for families.