Older ship, ok ammenities

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 25, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Sky

I was very surprised that the walking deck was also where the life boats and smokers were located. On other ships that pulled into port beside us in Nassau their exercise deck was on an upper floor. The Sky's decor is dated. The food, (except for food I paid an additional fee for) was just ok. It LOOKED GREAT, but tasted incredibly bland. I was also disappointed that most of the "live" musicians were playing/performing with background pre-recorded music. Even those in the lounge areas using real instruments had recorded/preprogramed/fake drum tracks. The tracks made the live musicians sound "canned" even though they weren't. I would also liked to have been able to catch more than one show a night. If I went to the early show, I wound up late to the later show. Scheduling these events seemed to overlap.  The volume of all musicians seemed excessive, actually way way too loud. I will cruise again, but probably not on this ship.

Enjoyed the cruise but would not recommend the Norwegian Sky unless the price dropped significantly and/or the decor was dramatically updated.