Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great cruise and atmosphere

Sail Date: August 24, 2015

Overall it was a great cruise. The folks on NCL are very good and service was great.  I think that our cruise on the NCL Jewel last summer better in terms of service but this crew was good as well.  The food was very good.  There was a enough entertainment to keep everyone happy.

The only issue I had was that we had an interior aft room and for two folks it would have been perfect.  For three adults it is too small.  If I had to do it again, I would have stepped up to a larger room.