Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Ride the Sky

Sail Date: October 01, 2014

This was my first cruise. I went for my 50th birthday and it was great. I loved the boat. I loved the many levels and there was always something to do. I also found that you didn't have to gain weight either. We were on the 10th floor and took the stairs often. The top floor was always open and you could walk around day and night. I didn't like that there were always kids in the jaquzi. I felt there should have been at least one that kids were NOT allowed to go in. So I just went early morning or late evening. I loved it and signed up to do another one.

Pros: I could just relax\, period!

Cons: The giant exit line.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

Our ship steward was the best. He decorated our room for my birthday. He was always kind and my roommate chatted with him often. Our room was always clean. The public areas were always clean. Someone was always clearing up dishes. I never saw anything on the floor. My room mate liked to see people polishing the hand rail.
We had dinner every evening in one of the complementary restarants. I thought it was not going to be a very good quiality. I was WRONG! Yum\, prime rib\, salmon\, other fancy food\, plus dessert. I had breakfast and lunch with the crowd\, that was good too. Special omelet made every morning.
We had a picture window on the outside of the ship. I would only upgrade to a balcolny if I could one day. I loved the room. The bed was very comfortable. There was plenty of room for the two of us.
The staff was always friendly. Greeted us when ever thy saw us. Mr Mendoza our steward was very friendly. He granted our few request with courtesy.
I'm a theatre person so this is always hard. We saw a few shows. The singers were not great\, but they put on a great show. I LOVED the pool dance party. I loved the salsa. I don't care for game shows but those areas were full everytime we went by.