3 night Bahamas 5/9/14

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 01, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Sky
This was a perfect weekend getaway and everything was of the highest quality. I'd definitely enjoyed NCL and look forward to future cruises.

We did the free style dining and I must say there were plenty of choices and everything was fresh.many healthy choices as well.

The first night the entertainment was a bit lame. The dancing part was good . It just ended quite quick. All the introduction of staff managers was what killed it for me. More dancing definitely need to update that show.

Ship staff were definitely outstanding.

The quality of the ship was it looked to be in great condition. I've been on other ships out to the Bahamas and I was pleased with this vessel.

Stateroom was comfortable. No complaints.

Pros: Everything about this cruise was convenient.

Cons: Entertainment first night could be updated.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!