Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

a great getaway

Sail Date: August 01, 2013

Overall the cruise ship experience was amazing. Freestyle dining is the way to go. We did eat dinner one night in Il Idagio you and it was delicious. I highly recommend it. the first day at great Stirrup Cay is an amazing beach day. Norwegian has the beach set up perfectly in the buff a while not excellent was still very good for beach food. The second day when we were in Nassau we went on the excursion to the Blue Lagoon. Well this was a nice little getaway it was not that great. When they said a 30 minute boat ride their wrong it is about an hour boat ride there therefor you only have about 2 and a half to 3 hours at the Blue Lagoon. Overall the staff was nice but they could have been a little friendlier. The entertainment was great. Even the small Events were fun for me and my wife to enjoy. I would definitely recommend this cruise as a quick getaway.

Pros: Freestyle Dining and Great Stirrup Cay

Cons: Nassau

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!