Hungry Cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: October 01, 2014
The fact that I made everyone aware I had a gluten allergy months before the cruise\, and the fact that guest services said they could not help because it was not noted on my stateroom\, I guess not being able to enjoy a meal was the biggest disappointment. Cruise food is always suppose to be so wonderful\, and I was served prepackaged/processed food.

Gluten free food was not available without a 24 hr notice(who knows what they want to eat 24 hours from now) and only prepackaged and processed food available.

No show\, no comic\, only staff singing and playing deal or no deal (for a cost for tickets)

Our cabin steward Dinesh was wonderful!!

Could use a rehab.

Size to price fair.

Pros: being on vacation

Cons: being hungry due to no gluten free meals

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.