Great Weekend getaway

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 01, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Sky
Freestyle\, I loved that the most\, it was eat when you are ready and nothing was scheduled!

The food was very good!

There were a few staff members not friendly but that is life not everyone is happy\, The majority of the staff were willing to help and very friendly.

The size of the ship was perfect\, I found for the weekend this was great! Decorated beautifully\, not tacky\, very clean. I can still hear the lady in the dining room singing washy washy.

The inside stateroom was ok in size! For the value I can't complain.

Pros: Freestyle

Cons: Too many emails prior to the cruise!

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!