Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Weekend getaway

Sail Date: May 01, 2014

Freestyle\, I loved that the most\, it was eat when you are ready and nothing was scheduled!

Pros: Freestyle

Cons: Too many emails prior to the cruise!

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

The size of the ship was perfect\, I found for the weekend this was great! Decorated beautifully\, not tacky\, very clean. I can still hear the lady in the dining room singing washy washy.
The food was very good!
The inside stateroom was ok in size! For the value I can't complain.
There were a few staff members not friendly but that is life not everyone is happy\, The majority of the staff were willing to help and very friendly.