not a very fun cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 01, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Sky
not much for kids to do. I was told there was lots for them. Arcade prices were too much, I assumed it would be a free thing. kids program poor. food was good, pool wasn't much. had to pay for full soda pkg, wasn't told this, even after talking to someone first day. Did not purchase for two kids until 2nd day, got to pay for all 4 days. I had plenty of other things to pay for and bought them a glass of pop in lounge the first night not knowing this. Due to having to skip first island to let Royal Grandeur have our port, we did not get to go to Great Stirrup Cay. The ocean was choppy for tenders, but had our schedule not been changed, we would have been there the day before. I know the ship that had a fire needed the port, but it seems somehow we could have been compensated for missing an entire island.

would not recommend program, unless child Is under 8 yrs. I was told it was great for 10 -12 yr olds, not the case, stringing beads and coloring? for boys?

Pros: shows, comedy/vegas

Cons: kids program

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.