A Pleasant Surprise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 05, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Sky
This was only my second time on Norweigian, the first being many years ago out to Boston to Bermuda. I kept preparing my husband that this experience would not be like our other cruises together on large ships and other lines (my husband had never been on Norweigian). My impressions of the service, food, ship and entertainment were are much better than I had expected. For the price, this was a great deal.

but never will be like it used to bre

was excellent - we were very happy.

for the price

If you are a cream drinker - go to Lido deck where they have a half-n-half container next to the milk. We hated the cream that came with dinner coffee or with your tray in your room.