Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Loved this cruise!

Sail Date: June 18, 2012

I liked the party vibe this ship had. It always had some fun dance or happening event going on in the evenings. If you wanted to go \"out\" for the evening there was always something to do somewhere on the ship and something for everyone. If you liked hip upto date music it was there. If you liked lounge music it was there. If you liked a show and dinner it was there. If you liked a night in the casino it was there. Everyone was friendly.

Pros: I loved the whole party vibe the cruise had

Cons: I liked everything.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

I have nothing to compare it to\, but it was quit comfortable. Always clean.
The food is what everyone always talks about on a cruise\, and I was not disapointed. The BBQ by the pool and on the private island was the best!
Rooms were nice
Everyone was very friendly and always offering to help you.
Plenty to choose from.