Too many hidden costs

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 12, 2012
I mean, the cruise was okay, but as I have already pointed out, there were too many hidden costs. I am a student and I don't have a lot of money. So the deal of about 370$ for the cruise seemed pretty good. But with all the activities, flights, extra fees and charges on the ship, I had to pay 1600$ and that is way too much for me! I have to work for 3 month for that and the cruise was only 3 days (+ one morning and one evening)

When we arrived, the room was pretty dirty and the information sheets we got were sticky.

Pros: That we visited another island every day

Cons: the service charge of 12$ per day!!!

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.