Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Excellent: 4th Time

Sail Date: April 01, 2011

I have taken this cruise ship 3 times. This is going to be my 4th. The first time, I took it the a/c broke down and it took them a day to fix it. but they did. I have taken it twice after that and have thoroughly enjoyed the experience. When I feel like getting away for a few days, I take this cruise. I recommend everyone who is cruising for the first time to try this cruise. The food, the service, the staff are excellent.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Absolutely nothing

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

The cabins are nicely appointed and are kept very clean by the crew.
The food is great.