Excellent: 4th Time

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: April 01, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Sky
I have taken this cruise ship 3 times. This is going to be my 4th. The first time, I took it the a/c broke down and it took them a day to fix it. but they did. I have taken it twice after that and have thoroughly enjoyed the experience. When I feel like getting away for a few days, I take this cruise. I recommend everyone who is cruising for the first time to try this cruise. The food, the service, the staff are excellent.

The food is great.

The cabins are nicely appointed and are kept very clean by the crew.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Absolutely nothing

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!