Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean

Worst cruise of my life

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

6 of us went and we all felt as though we were an inconvienence to the ship's crew...not even punch in the machine to drink, water was hot, tea was undrinkable. We tried to enjoy happy hour on the back of the boat everyday, but they acted like they didn't want to serve us...a very unpleasant man...we all tried, but he treated everyone the same. I met the only dinning room server ever that told us to order all dinner courses at once for faster service, but it really was because he didn't return...every night. Lastly, we moved a few things around in the fridge so we could cool my wife's medicine...just stacked it in the back...and yes we were billed for $9 of soda...told them we did'nt drink them and was told they would have to confirm it ...and they never refunded our money...plus basically said I was a liar. Also, the bait and switch on their restaurants...food is an important part of every cruise...good food should be included as per other cruise lines...we cruise a lot (minimum 2X year)...Norwegian needs to make some improvements...and I am sure they won't post this personal review which proves they're the company I have reviewed. I will say they have an excellent medical staff on board. Thank you for that.

Pros: Ship and rooms were fine

Cons: Food and crew absolutely ruined the trip...explains why it's cheap...never again.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.