Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Relaxing cruise

Sail Date: July 30, 2010

I liked the layout of the ship, found it easy to get where i wanted to be. The people were great, good service. Where ever you where it was easy to get what you need (especially drinks).

Pros: The pool side

Cons: The cost of drinks

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

The room was too small but, i chosed the most economica so i expected it.I'm reating the room as poor cuz the temp of the water in the shower was really hard to control. The bed could be small but it was really unconfortable and the pillows were super hard.
I found everything clean and kept neat thru out the boat.
First of all, the convenience was great given you can eat at any time you want. The food wasn't great, I expected better food at dinner.And the service was slow.
I got the impression that the shows where for older people, it could have been better.
People where great and always there to help.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Had a great time, with the sports avialable and the service for anything you wanted.