A Great Ship

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 01, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Sky
It was my first time on a cruise and I woud have say that overall the Norwegian Sky was a great ship. The service was great and the crew was always helpful and friendly. I like the fact tat we were able to eat anytime we wanted--I really enjoyed the freestyle cruising idea. The activities were great and overall I had a great time!!

Pros: I really liked the many different activities that were offered aboard the ship

Cons: I didn't like the fact that nothing was complimentary. You had to pay for every little thing.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!