Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Spectacular Suite

Sail Date: August 01, 2008

Room Type: Suite

I have to say that the Suite is phenominal! The view from the suite, the concierge and butler service is fantastic!! I loved the room and the service! Especially, the late snack that is delivered nightly to the suite (mainly chocolate covered strawberries). The meals on the ship isn't really great! We had one night that we had grouper and lobster and that was great. Atlantis is over rated, but we had a blast on the private island. I would reccomend this ship if your going to stay in the suite!

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!