My First Cruise...

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
This ship, Norwegian Sky, is a ten-year old ship. Get a newer ship or a different one. I felt like everything was about money. Even though the welcome cocktail or drink was $8.50, my wife thought it was free. Go to the deck pool, cruise waiter/waitress were asking if I wanted to get a drink or beer. Sorry, I could not drink any alcohol. It seems that the cruise company wanted me to get drunk and spend a lot of money. Another thing, most of the low level cruise personnel people speak little English or nothing.

Pros: The Freestyle Buffet.

Cons: Everything was about money. I felt the cruise company looks to me like a

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.