terrible experience

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Sky
the food was mediocre. the room was not clean. The first day I walked into the shower, there was already a hair in the shower (not mine). The towels had makeup stains on them. They charge you a $12 service charge, even when they don't deserve it. We tried to order room service and each time it was alot later than they said it would (like an hour). The ladies at the front desk were rude.
Also, I'm under 21 and can't buy alcohol. the cruise was basically set up that in order to have fun, everyone had to drink and drink more. I was asked over 100 times to buy drinks. When I asked for an ice water, I was given a dirty look.

the food was ok. but they had several restaurants that required you to pay even more to eat there.

Pros: the shows were good.

Cons: food. service. room.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.