A great birthday present for my wife

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Sky
It was very nice. The environment was exemplary and the staff were helpful.
This was a birthday present for my wife and her first cruise.
The different shows and parties at the pool were nice. the drinks were not too unreasonable and getting on and off the ship was a breeze.

Too many burgers and hot dogs! I also would have like daily lunch cook outs around the pool.

We were really more into each other than the activities, but when we did interact with fellow cruisers it was a blast.
The art auction was cool and the other shows we attended were equally entertaining.

I don't like being told to go somewhere when I need help. Either take me to the area or call and have assistance come and meet me. Despite some languages barriers,service was still above average.

The environment was excellent. Our room was maintained at a high level, and we enjoyed taking photos throughout the ship.

Room was awesome! Enough room to take care of business

Pros: The ship was really really nice

Cons: I would have liked to have seen an option for a nice sit down dinner included in my price

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!