Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Think Twice Before Booking NCL

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

The ship was typical and the clientele average. Mostly couples and couples with their families. This is not a cruise for singles. I thought NCL was supposed to be ranked higher then Carnival and Royal Carribean but I have completely switched my opinion and easily put this cruise line at the bottom of the stack.

Pros: Gambling

Cons: Everything Else

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

I was very disappointed with the food. There was no real variety to the food as they had the same spread each day. There were a couple of specialty restaurants where you paid additional money and I tried the steakhouse and the cut of meat was not of good quality.
I had a plugged sink for an entire day in my bathroom. I called the beginning of the day and found out ealy next morning it had never been reported. Even then it took another 4 hours for someone to come.
Entertainment was a joke!
Not worth the money to upgrade to a higher level Cost several hundred dollars more per person and you get a slightly larger window. Whoopie do!