Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Very Thrilled 1st Time Cruiser!

Sail Date: January 01, 2009

For my first time ever on a cruise I could not have asked for a better ship and staff. If you were bored, not impressed with the organization, or couldn't find something to eat...STAY HOME....its not the cruise line its you. The meals were abundant, fresh, flavourful, anytime of the day!, just excellent. The entertainment was well organized and the range of entertainment would satisfy all ages. I am already looking forward to booking my next cruise with NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINES, they made my first expierence so memorable and fantastic I will be booking with them for ALL my cruise needs.

Pros: our balcony suite was EXCELLENT

Cons: juices and pop should be included

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

our balcony suite was clean, comfortable, always freshened for us by the room staff and the little extras like cookies and chocolates left for us was a nice touch. The ship was scrubbed every morning and hand sanatizing stations all over the ship are great.
Anything you can think of is available, and things I never knew I liked! over all a 10 out of 10 for food....AWSOME!
If you couldn't find something to do, somewhere to be or something to see its your own fault. Entertainment all over the ship live bands playing....super!