Jamrock Reggae Cruise- Inaugural

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 17, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
Great entertainment! Horrific debarkation experience! I'm an experienced cruiser and never in my life have I had such a bad cruise debarkation experience. We were lined up on one level walking around for 3hrs in circles waiting to get off. There was a 2hr delay....NCL says.....due to customs. As we were getting off other cruisers were getting on. We ran right into one another. It was a fire hazard not to mention a disaster waiting to happen. I understand delays but this was ridiculous. We missed our flight and transfer due to this. I'm currently waiting as a standby at the airport hoping my husband and I can board the next plane.
No one notified us on the issue until 2hrs into debarkation. NCL didn't announce floors or colors. They're was no order and nor clear information. It was my first and last cruise with them. Jamrock was great but the cruise line sucks!
P.S. I've crushed 5 Carnival Cruise Line ships with one semi-debarkation experience due to other cruisers ignoring the order of floors and colors. Nothing compared to the experience had today.