MY FIRST CRUISE EXPERIENCE

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

2 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 18, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Pearl

I booked this cruise well over a year in advance.I included everything in my booking,flight,excursions,transportation to and from the ship.The trip went just like clock work with no delays except for a small delay in our snorkling excursion.The plan landed in miami and we boarded our cruise ship with quit a reception from the crew on board.The overall experience was excellent,just wish it had lasted longer.I f you are reading this and are trying to decide about going on a cruise this weekend adventure is great.

no children with us