Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Sail Date: May 05, 2013

The cruise was excellent and I had a great time on the cruise. But I wasn't happy with my booking of the cruise. When I was checking out the cruise I called NCL to get details of the cruise and the NCL person told me that if I booked the cruise I would get $100.00 on board credit .

I mentioned this to my travel agent and she assured me I would get it if I booked it with her. She also told me I would get an additional $ 75.00 if I used a Mastercard which I did. I got the $ 75.00 from MC but I didn't get anything from NCL and I am very disappointed in NCL. I took you at your word and when the time came I was told there was no on board credit from NCL. I am a platinum latitude member and I have never complained about this before so now you can see why I am very disappointed in NCL