Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best Cruise Ever!!!!

Sail Date: October 01, 2011

The Pearl is absolutely gorgeous!!!! It is my new favorite of all the cruise ships I've been on. Well planned, stunning public areas, impeccably clean with attention to every detail. Definitely a 5 star!!!!

Pros: Gorgeous ship, delicious food, great variety, spectacular entertainment, and awesome service!!!!

Cons: Embarkation was not real smooth but once on the ship all was WONDERFUL!!!!

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

Moswt beautiful ship I've been on to date!!! Beautiful decor, immaculately clean, easy access and well planned layout. In a word.....GORGEOUS!!!!
The food was scrumptious and there was a great variety. I have been on other cruises that didn't offer so much variety and everything was delicious!!!! Also love the casual dining options for those who don't want to dress in formal attire.
Well planned and great utilization of space. Impeccably clean and very comfy beds!!!
So friendly and attentive to every detail. They were Awesome!!!!!