Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The worst cruise ever

Sail Date: December 01, 2007

This was the worst cruise I have ever been on. The staff was extremely rude and discourteous. I can not believe the other reviews on this site it was if we were on different ships. The food was terrible, the restaurant service was terrible. The cabin attendant was terrible. The ship allows for early disembarkation if you will carry your own bags off of the ship. There was a line which I stopped counting at 400 people. I have never been so happy to see a vacation end. I can not determine the underlying factor for it having been so poor except to say that your gratuity is already included in the service charge and there is little ambition for the staff to work extra.

Pros: The only redeeming quality was that the shower was not the size of a phone booth.

Cons: The crew was rude, the food was horrible, staff did not care about either of these issues.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? No.