Good value for money

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 25, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
Before going on this ship I read a lot of negative reviews of the Pearl, that I wanted to try it out myself, because since competition is so fierce out there, you just can't afford to mess things up. I boarded the Pearl with a "whatever"attitude. O,o , what was I pleasantly surprised and found out that nothing (negative)what I've read was correct, or I was just very lucky. And this being my sixth ! cruise this year alone, so I have plenty of "fresh"material to compare. And I've been on all the bigger ones(except Celebrity). It might not be my favourite one, but for the price paid, it was worth every penny ! Conclusion: I can higly recommend this particular ship.

Pros: everything

Cons: nothing

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!