Miami to LA Panama Canal Cruise on NCL's The Pearl by JerichoGirlSail Date: / Traveled As: Couple
Size: 272-285 sq. ft. including Balcony
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
Amenities: Two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed additional bedding to accommodate two more guests floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open up to a private aft-facing balcony a sitting area and a private bathroom with a luxury bath and shower (wheelchair accessible staterooms feature a bathroom with a shower only). Each mini-suite also includes a refrigerator mini-safe television direct-dial telephone and a hairdryer.
Wheelchair Accessible Staterooms: 11650 and 11654.
Please Note: Smoking is prohibited in all staterooms and suites. Smoking is allowed outside on balconies but cigar and pipe smoking is prohibited in all suites and outside on all balconies.
Aft-Facing Mini-Suite with Balcony M1 Cabins:
Aft-Facing Mini-Suite with Balcony M1 cabins can be found on:
Aft-Facing Mini-Suite with Balcony M1 Reviews
Aft-Facing Mini-Suite with Balcony M1 Cabins - Suite
Other categories for Suite cabins include:
- V9 - The Haven Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
- LP - 2-Bedroom Family Suite with Balcony
- 2S - Penthouse with Large Balcony
- QO - Mini-Suite with Balcony
- MX - Mini-Suite with Balcony
- MA - Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
- 3S - Penthouse with Large Balcony
- H1 - The Haven 3-Bedroom Garden Villa
- H4 - The Haven 2-Bedroom Family Villa with Balcony
- H3 - The Haven Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
- H5 - The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony
- H2 - The Haven Deluxe Owner's Suite