Size: 272-285 sq. ft. including Balcony
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
Amenities: Two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed additional bedding to accommodate two more guests floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open up to a private aft-facing balcony a sitting area and a private bathroom with a luxury bath and shower (wheelchair accessible staterooms feature a bathroom with a shower only). Each mini-suite also includes a refrigerator mini-safe television direct-dial telephone and a hairdryer.
Wheelchair Accessible Staterooms: 11650 and 11654.
Please Note: Smoking is prohibited in all staterooms and suites. Smoking is allowed outside on balconies but cigar and pipe smoking is prohibited in all suites and outside on all balconies.
Aft-Facing Mini-Suite with Balcony M1 Cabins:
Aft-Facing Mini-Suite with Balcony M1 cabins can be found on:
Aft-Facing Mini-Suite with Balcony M1 Cabins - Suite
Other categories for Suite cabins include:
- 2S - Penthouse with Large Balcony
- 3S - Penthouse with Large Balcony
- H1 - The Haven 3-Bedroom Garden Villa
- H2 - The Haven Deluxe Owner's Suite
- H3 - The Haven Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
- H4 - The Haven 2-Bedroom Family Villa with Balcony
- H5 - The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony
- LP - 2-Bedroom Family Suite with Balcony
- MA - Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
- MX - Mini-Suite with Balcony
- QO - Mini-Suite with Balcony
- V9 - The Haven Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
Find a Cruise on Norwegian Pearl
*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.