Absolutely delightful, very satisfactory

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 01, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
We chose a smaller ship on purpose. There was nothing on the ship to complain about. We had read reviews and were SO delighted that the negative reviews were NOT we experienced.
Favorite port....sunset at Mallory Square was beautiful, but to be honest, so was that same sunset from our ship's deck.
Don't Miss: I wanted to see the lighthouse up close and I did this on my own. We got off the ship about 4:30 p.m. so many things were closed or closing. The trolley tour of the area was very enjoyable.

Pros: Friendly staff, good entertainment, smaller ship, free style cruising, port of departure, ease of boarding and exiting, stateroom quite nice,

Cons: nothing comes to miind except the buffet setup on 10 was not the way I wanted to eat on the cruise.

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? Yes!