Third time on Majesty.

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 30, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
I have sailed on the Majesty twice before. I heard it was going to leave Boston for good, So I sailed one more time to say goodbye to My favorite ship. I just love the small ship, the ease of getting around and not getting lost, and the elevators take you to every deck. I hope more NCL Ships start sailing from Boston. Not having to deal with the airport is a vacation in it's self. Sailing from Black Falcon Pier could not be any easier. I just love the whole experience.

Free style dining is the way to go, don't have to worry about time. Breakfast buffet was the same every day. Could use a little more varity.

A little bit of everything. Comedy, Broadway, Rock and Roll. Etc....

The staff is very hardworking and friendly.

I have been on a lot of larger ships, I love the ease of the smaller boats.

This is an old boat, the room is small and the bathroom smaller, but it does the job.More reason to get out of the room and use the whole ship.
I was In St. George the first week of Oct. Most of the shops closed at 5:30pm, No Market in the Square on Tuesday night, it was considered Off Season. A little disapointing.
Don't Miss: St. Catherine's Bay is small and beautiful. St. Peter"s Church is a must see!

Pros: Sailing from Black Falcon Pier in Boston.

Cons: very small bathroom.

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? Yes!