I love Bermuda

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 18, 2006
You can't beat this cruise, especially if you live in the Boston area. Embarkation was a breeze. We didn't have to wait in long lines and everybody was very helpful. The room was bigger than the room I had on Carnival's Destiny. The Majesty is getting old and some of her age was showing but it didn't take away from the cruise at all. Drinks are expensive! I was fortunate enough to win some cash on the slots the first night at sea. Bermuda was excellent, people are very friendly on the island and I can see why. St. George is on the Northeastern tip of the island so we rented a scooter. A little risky but better than paying cab fare to Horseshoe Beach. 3 days wasn't long enough on Bermuda, we could have stayed a week. Got back on the Majesty and drank some more. Muhammad was the bartender and makes a mean Mai Tai. This cruise is very affordable aside from the drinks.

Wait staff was excellent. Dinners were very good, breakfast was okay. I hit the pizza bar every night before bed and now my pants don't fit.

Bingo and trivia.

I'm from Boston so these people seemed like saints!

Small compared to the newer ships. Her Majesty is getting long in the tooth.

Big rooms, get a window.
St. George is okay but rent a scooter and head over to Hamilton. St. George has St. Catherine's beach and Tobacco Bay but Horseshoe Beach was one of the most beautiful and clean beaches I have ever seen and I've seen a lot of them.
Don't Miss: Tavern by the water I think it's called. Close to the ship. Hang w/ the locals, very friendly.

Pros: The Crew

Cons: Majesty is getting old