Excelent cruise line

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

Norwegian Majesty

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)

Sail Date: June 18, 2006

Ship: Norwegian Majesty

Review Summary

Prior to sailing I read these reviews and was almost tempted to cancel. I had absolutely no complaints. Talent on board was good. Cleanliness of ship was great as well as staff to accomodate your every need. I recommend booking tours early. We waited too long and most of the tours were sold out. Check in service was wonderful at the pier. I would defintely do this cruise again. Norweigin has all other cruise lines beat with the free style dining. I never had to rush or wait in long lines. Come as you are or dress up I never felt out of place.

Ship Experiences

Ports Of Call

St. George's, Bermuda

Everything was very nice, especially the beaches close to the ship. This parish is very small and not built up as Hamilton which was what I was looking for. I was in Hamilton 37 yrs ago and was amazed to see that it was like downtown Boston. Not what I wanted, so I went back to St. Georges and did my shopping.
Don't Miss: Horseshoe Bay

St. George's, Bermuda

Don't Miss: Horseshoe Bay

Pros: everything about the cruise was wonderful exceptional service

Cons: nothing