Excelent cruise line

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 18, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
Prior to sailing I read these reviews and was almost tempted to cancel. I had absolutely no complaints. Talent on board was good. Cleanliness of ship was great as well as staff to accomodate your every need. I recommend booking tours early. We waited too long and most of the tours were sold out. Check in service was wonderful at the pier. I would defintely do this cruise again. Norweigin has all other cruise lines beat with the free style dining. I never had to rush or wait in long lines. Come as you are or dress up I never felt out of place.

Everything was very nice, especially the beaches close to the ship. This parish is very small and not built up as Hamilton which was what I was looking for. I was in Hamilton 37 yrs ago and was amazed to see that it was like downtown Boston. Not what I wanted, so I went back to St. Georges and did my shopping.
Don't Miss: Horseshoe Bay
Don't Miss: Horseshoe Bay

Pros: everything about the cruise was wonderful exceptional service

Cons: nothing