The Most Enjoyable Vacation We Ever Had

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 22, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
The restaurant food and service were excellent. The shows and entertainment was phenomenal and I think what really made the cruise was the hospitality that the crew showed to guests. It was so nice to have our beds made and turned down at night. The cruise director Archie was awesome and always funny and showed everyone a good time.

Food was excellent but at times it seemed like the lunch buffet had the same items as the days before.

Comedy show, hypnosis show, dance show, bingo and all other shows were fabulous and we enjoyed all of them. The best

My kids really enjoyed the program. I think it was awesome. It kept them busy and they were able to go about by themselves.

They all exceeded our expectations of service. I loved the finale show when they all came out on stage. The captain made me feel so at home and a part of their family. Very moving.

We thought it was just the right size...we found our way around easy. Very clean.

Loved our room and was surprised that it was bigger than we thought. Bathrooms are a little small but I think its to be expected on a ship. We loved our room because we had a non obstructed outside room. Excellent!!! I thank Sandro my cruise travel agent. Excellent choice.
We loved the mopeds and the beaches. We just mostly drove the mopeds around because we have been to Bermuda several times. Our objective was to show our kids around and we accomplished that.
Don't Miss: Somerset

Pros: The professonal, friendly, respectful and very helpful crew

Cons: The kids were disappointed with the video arcade..everything else was perfect

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? Yes!