Nice Ship, sleazy accounting

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Mexico

12 Night Mexican Riviera And Pacific Coastal (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 24, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

Good cruise with lots of extras. Handicapped room was very comfortable and in general ship was quite accessible. Ship did not blast you with loud music, public areas had comfortable music levels. Good food, good service BUT they managed to steal our $100 bonus. Our room charges showed the $100 ship credit, but on the last day they took it off again! I assumed that it was being deducted from the daily gratuity payments like Princess cruise lines does, so I was shocked when they took it off. When I tried to use it on the dis embarkment day by taking  the liquor from our Minibar, they advised since the account was already closed on the last day they would charge me extra for it!

Comfortable, but phone could not be reached from bed, I was reluctant to leave my handicapped wife alone because of the phone access problem