no gold

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 24, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

had trouble getting my husband's gold status.  Kept getting different answers and no one seemed concerned about it.  Took us six attempts to finally get a card that had it on(I had one and husband has traveled with me).  If this is the service that gold members get, don't know if we want to do trip to get to next level.

cabin steward David was on cell phone or with girlfriend every time we saw him them asked us twice to fill out review card